PMA News & Updates
Stay up-to-date on all things Princeton Merchants Associaton...
Recent Columns and Coverage
- PMA's February 2018 column by Joshua Zinder and Donald Strum
- PMA's November 2017 column by Anthony Carabelli Jr.
- PMA's August 2017 column by Bob Denby of Inside Princeton
- PMA's March 2017 column by Peter Dodds and Jud Henderson
- PMA's November 2016 column by Tom Grim & Kim Rizk
- PMA's July 2016 column by Glenn Thomas
- PMA's May 2016 column by Jeff Nathanson
- PMA's March 2016 column by Joshua Zinder
- PMA's January 2016 column
- PMA's December 2015 column
- PMA's November 2015 column
- PMA's October 2015 column
- PMA's September 2015 column
- PMA's June 2015 column
- PMA's May 2015 column
- PMA's March 2015 column
- PMA's February 2015 column
- PMA's January 2015 column
- PMA's December 2014 column
- PMA's November 2014 column
- PMA's October 2014 column
- PMA co-sponsors Princeton Fire Department + Princeton First Aid & Rescue Squad Benefit - read The Princeton Packet article
- PMA's September 2014 column
- PMA's July 2014 column
- Check out PMA's Waiters' Race 2014 video created by YourTownTube of Princeton!
- PMA's June 2014 column
- PMA's May 2014 column
- PMA's April 2014 column
- PMA's March 2014 column
Be sure to read PMA's monthly column appearing in the local newspaper Princeton Echo to learn more about what the PMA is doing in the community.
Have Questions about Princeton? Access Princeton Can Help.
A department of the Municipality of Princeton, Access Princeton offers superior customer service to Princeton residents. The department is located in Monument Hall and is the first stop for “all things Princeton.”