Social Media Workshop
Presented by PMA’s social media consultants from Springboard: Domenick Cilea, Megan Morreale, Courtney Moed
Please join us for our first social media workshop, geared towards helping you understand how social media can help you grow your business and how you can get started in a few easy steps.
- Social media isn’t just another profile, it’s a networking event and a publishing platform for your brand all in one.
- Case studies will showcase how NJ business of all sizes are using social media successfully.
- Social media can help your business in both a marketing and sales capacity.
- Choose the right platform for your business in order to be successful.
- Getting started isn’t just about signing up, it’s about finding the right audience first.
- The PMA is currently supporting your social media outreach through Twitter and Facebook, as well as your PMA membership through LinkedIn.
- We will provide a brief overview of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn:
Twitter lists are powerful - use them to listen to your customers and other industry experts.
Facebook is all about community - success is found through nurturing the audience you already have.
LinkedIn - use groups to help foster partnerships for your business and in your community.
8:00 - 8:30am - Coffee and Informal Networking
Workshop begins promptly at 8:30 am!
8:30 - 10:00am - Social Media Workshop
Princeton Public Library - Community Room